Operator List 2019-2020
- Arnolds • 6113 Havelock
- Brewsky's-East • 2840 S. 70th Streeet
- Brewsky's-South • 1602 South Street
- Cappy's • 5560 S. 48th Street, Ste 4
- Captain Jack’s • 140 N. 12th St
- CJ's Sun Valley Bar & Grill • 200 West P Street
- Cliff’s Lounge • 1323 'O' Street
- Cliff’s Lounge II • 5310 S. 56th St, Ste 1
- First Avenue • 2301 N. 1st Street
- Harry's Wonder Bar • 1621 "O" Street
- Heidelberg's • 4620 Bair Ave.
- Isles Lounge • 6232 Havelock Ave.
- Keg • 104 N. 20th Street
- Lincoln Race Course • PO Box 84876
- Misty's • 6235 Havelock Ave.
- N-Zone • 788 "Q" Street
- Old Pub • 408 S. 11th Street
- One More Bar • 836 N. 70th Street
- Patty’s Pub • 311 N. Cotner
- Risky's Sports Bar & Grill • 4680 Leighton Ave.
- Sportscasters • 3048 N. 70th Street
- Tack Room • 1445 Cornhusker Hwy
- The Pub • 4947 Holdrege Street
- Top Hat Tavern • 736 West Cornhusker Hwy
- Watering Hole • 1321 "O" Street
- Watering Hole - East • 8300 Northwoods Drive
- Watering Hole West • 1550 S. Coddington Ave Ste P
Interested in becoming an Operator?
- In order to qualify for a pickle card operator's license, the applicant must hold a retail liquor license issued by the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission.
- The Biennial fee for a pickle card operator license is $100.00
- A pickle card operator's license entitles the business to sell pickle cards for any number of licensed organizations; however, before selling pickle cards for a particular organization, the pickle card operator must be authorized to do so by the Charitable Gaming Division.
- A business must have both a pickle card operator's license and an authorization from the licensed organization for which it intends to sell pickle cards.
- Pickle cards are sold to pickle card operators in the form of a "unit". The only person who is authorized to sell pickle card units to a pickle card operator is the licensed organization's sales agent.
- Pickle card operators must pay for all pickle card units either in advance or upon delivery.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted to buy, sell, or play pickle cards.
- Commissions depend on the "unit".
- Pickle card operators are required to file with the Internal Revenue Service an Occupational Tax and Registration Return for Wagering, Form 11-C.
Interested in Regulations? Learn more.