Robert Milton Culinary Arts Scholarship
Scholarship Amount: $1000
Deadlines: March of Each Year for High School Seniors or November of Each Year for Continuing Education Students The Sowers Club of Nebraska Foundation may award a limited number of scholarships annually to deserving High School Senior and/or Continuing Education Students during their HS Senior, Freshman, Sophomore and/or Junior College Years. This award can only be won once. Individuals must meet the following qualifications to be considered.
- Must have a Culinary Arts or Food Service major.
- Must be a U.S Citizen and a Resident of Nebraska.
- Must be planning to attend or continue attending an institution of higher learning in Nebraska on a full-time basis.
- Must have at least a 2.75 High School or College GPA.
- Must submit a fully completed and typed application form, including:
- Requested personal information
- College and/or High School Grade Transcripts
- Listing of Extracurricular Activities, Awards & Recognition
- Listing of Community Activities, Awards & Recognition
- Employment History of Summer and/or Part-time Jobs
- Statement of Financial Need and Listing of Other Scholarship Applications/Awards
- Essay of Post-Education Career Plan
- 3 or More Letters of Recommendation
- Be Willing to Attend Our Disbursement Function and Dinner in December to Be Recognized by the Foundation
- Submit an Acrobat PDF file of the completed application form and attachments by email by the deadline
Please direct any and all questions to The Sowers Club Foundation email: email@example.com or call: 402-438-2244