Sowers Club of Nebraska Foundation High School Senior Scholarship
Application Deadline: March of Each Year The Sowers Club of Nebraska Foundation awards a limited number of scholarships annually to deserving High School applicants. Individuals must meet the following qualifications to be considered.
- Must be a U.S Citizen and a Resident of Nebraska.
- Must be planning to attend an institution of higher learning in Nebraska on a full-time basis.
- Any major of study.
- Must have at least a 3.0 High School GPA.
- Must submit a fully completed and typed application form, including:
- Requested personal information
- High School Grade Transcripts
- Listing of HS Extracurricular Activities, Awards & Recognition
- Listing of Community Activities, Awards & Recognition
- Employment History of Summer and/or Part-time Jobs
- Statement of Financial Need and Listing of Other Scholarship Applications/Awards
- Essay of Post-Education Career Plan
- 3 or More Letters of Recommendation
- Be Willing to Attend Our Disbursement Function and Dinner in December to Be Recognized by the Foundation
- Submit an Acrobat PDF file of the completed application form and attachments by email by the deadline
Please direct any and all questions to The Sowers Club Foundation email: email@example.com or call: 402-438-2244