Sowers Club of Nebraska Foundation Continuing Education Scholarship
Application Deadline: November of Each Year The Sowers Club of Nebraska Foundation awards a limited number of scholarships annually to deserving College Students during their Freshman, Sophomore and/or Junior College Years. This award can only be won once. Individuals must meet the following qualifications to be considered.
- Must be a U.S Citizen and a Resident of Nebraska.
- Must be planning to continue attending an institution of higher learning in Nebraska on a full-time basis.
- Any major of study.
- Must have at least a 3.0 College GPA, or a 3.0 High School GPA if College Grades Have Not Yet Been Received.
- Must submit a fully completed and typed application form, including:
- Requested personal information
- College and/or High School Grade Transcripts
- Listing of Extracurricular Activities, Awards & Recognition
- Listing of Community Activities, Awards & Recognition
- Employment History of Summer and/or Part-time Jobs
- Statement of Financial Need and Listing of Other Scholarship Applications/Awards
- Essay of Post-Education Career Plan
- 3 or More Letters of Recommendation
- Be Willing to Attend Our Disbursement Function and Dinner in December to Be Recognized by the Foundation
- Submit an Acrobat PDF file of the completed application form and attachments by email by the deadline
Continuing Education Scholarship Application
Please direct any and all questions to The Sowers Club Foundation email: email@example.com or call: 402-438-2244